Sandvang.com and Lene Sandvang
Shortly about Sangvang.com
- 20 years of experience with leadership and coordination
- Our focus over the last 16 years has been development of people and teams
- Our speciality is development of leaders, employees and teams
- Keywords are authenticity, empathy, roothold, competence and professionalism
- Our style is high professionalism, seriousness and insight combined with humour, laughter and lightness.
- Former employments for CEO Lene SandvangLeader and coordinator for Danish Refugee Council. Focus: Development and establishment of a new voluntary effort in North Zealand, coordination of the cultural and recreation area, leader of a new thinking integration department, acting leader of a culture centre.
Project manager in connection with Projects for Unemployed: “The Stepping Stone” (“Trædestenen”) and “Cooperation and Working Life” in Frederiksborg County. Focus: Project and personnel management teaching and guidance.
- Master of Arts in Chinese and Communication (Rhetoric) from University of Copenhagen
- Supplementary education as NLP practitioner
- Authorised MBTI consultant, step 1 and step 2
- Certified Enneagram facilitator and Enneagram coach
- Certified The Human Element B
- Trainer in Direct Leadership™